Chilly the Polar Bear style 4012
Chilly does not have a poem
Chilly’s purchase prices have varied from $25.00- $175.00 for a authenticated second generation hang tag with a Canadian tush tag.
2nd generation hang tag sold for $175.00 No hang tags has sold from $25.00-$90.00
Estimated Value Authenticated
- 1st generation hang tag worth: $205.00-$325.00
- 2nd generation hang tag worth: $110.00-$175.00
- 3rd generation hang tag worth: $75.00-$125.00
- No hang tag worth: $50.00-$100.00
Estimated Value Not Authenticated
- 1st generation hang tag worth: $100.00-$175.00
- 2nd generation hang tag worth: $70.00-$130.00
- 3rd generation hang tag worth: $50.00-$90.00
- No hang tag worth: $25.00-$60.00
Chilly the Polar Bear is selling at a very slow pace. Out of 5 I give it a 1. 1 / 5
Notes: Chilly is a very slow seller, which might be due to the extreme priced beanies on Ebay. Due to what actually is selling (not including counterfeit Chilly beanies). If prices were lowered to closer to where I have estimated its value, I believe this beanie would be a bigger seller. Dirty Chilly the Polar Bears without hang tags have made up a majority of the sales of Chilly (this does not include obvious counterfeit Chilly) due to its more reasonable price. The 2nd generation hang tag Chilly that sold with an additional Canadian tush tag provided me with the estimated value for all 3 tag generations.
*Estimated values are based off of an average sale price on Ebay including shipping and handling price.*
*A mint beanie or museum quality (MQ) beanie will have a higher value. Worn beanies and beanies with creased or damaged tags are shown with a lower value.